You will find in this page some useful informations.
- Actually we recommend strongly to use Windows Seven Professional and Office 2013 (or 2010).
- Think to archive your old email, I think that in general you need 6 months of age, the rest you can archive, this will reduce your online box and make it faster.
- June 2014, all our emails boxes representing on the server more than 2.000.000 Mo (1.000.000 Mo by year).
- June 2014, informations in Cargospot database representing 30.000 books of 300 pages.
- The trash of your Outlook is not a directory to store emails, imagine that you do the same with your garbage at your home, that you keep because you are not sure to throw in the trash.